My New Blog!!!
So this blog has TWO rules…..
1. Just "walk away like you don't even care" if you feel everything has to be grammatically correct…on my old blog I used to stress way too much about it, not worth it.
2. Please don’t put my name on my blog with a link to it, some of you know why, some of you don’t, if you care to know the story I will tell you but I will not bore you with the details now. You can put my code name Diane Court but please refrain from using my real name. Think of it as a fun witness protection game you get to play, I would go private but it is much easier for you google reader fans out there.
So this blog has TWO rules…..
1. Just "walk away like you don't even care" if you feel everything has to be grammatically correct…on my old blog I used to stress way too much about it, not worth it.
2. Please don’t put my name on my blog with a link to it, some of you know why, some of you don’t, if you care to know the story I will tell you but I will not bore you with the details now. You can put my code name Diane Court but please refrain from using my real name. Think of it as a fun witness protection game you get to play, I would go private but it is much easier for you google reader fans out there.
Enjoy!


I love it! :) LOL!
ReplyDeleteI love you Diane Court! ;-)
ReplyDeleteYeah! I've waited for this day for so long!
ReplyDelete