So here is a story from my clumsy past that I thought I would share because I recently came across the diagram of it to explain it to my classmates.
So in the days of yore I was living in a small town in Southern Virginia and of course the only place to shop was Wal-mart and of course the only thing to do was to shop at Wal-mart, so me and my good old friends set out to make a day of it. So I used to do this thing where I would take the cart and go fast and slide on my tippy toes…..so I thought I would show my friends how cool I was but I forgot about how there was nothing in the cart but pudding and juice, making it so the balance that I was used to was thrown off…..so of course I go straight for the floor and the cart stands straight up and wheels into the a kiosk…… Val and Kristen are laughing so hard at this point that my only rescue attempt is a old redneck guy that helps me pick myself up and de-wedge the cart with the discombobulated pudding and juice……….
Oh Wally World, I think you still have Diane’s dignity………


So, I think I just wet my pants reliving that moment! You were right, that was EXACTLY what I needed today (the laughter, not the pants wetting). Oh, Diane! Words cannot express how much I love you!
ReplyDeleteClassic! Wal-mart was the place to shop, you gotta love the rednecks.
ReplyDeleteWow...I would have given some serious money to see this! :) I love you Diane!
ReplyDelete